As we all know online marketing trends beat the traditional methods by far and the benefits of the same are huge. First of all, the online is cheaper and more effective as you can reach a bigger audience in a shorter span of time. Along with that, online marketing allows you to reach just the right target group instead of sending and promoting your products to people that aren’t interested in a certain niche. And last but not least online marketing is always developing and stays up to the trends that modern technology offers us.
While there are some marketing trends like social media and SEO that stay, others go as the year passes and that is why we will be facing multiple new ones in 2019. Now, knowing the upcoming trends is vital as you will be able to prepare and figure out your strategy on time before the marketing season for 2019 begins. Saying this, let’s take a look at the list of most popular digital marketing trends that will happen in 2019!
Digital Marketing Trends That Will Be Around In 2019
1. Though some people thought that Instagram rise is over it isn’t, and it will still stay quite popular this year as well. As Instagram is so easy to use (especially for kids) and the mobile experience is great, it is a social media that is hard to beat. A lot of brands use the influence of Instagram stars to promote their products, and it seems to absolutely work for them. And on top of all that Facebook bought it, so there is no competition between the two!
2. According to the digital experts from Sessionale, businesses have to focus more on SEO for 2019. As the trends are always changing the companies will have to invest in experts and good SEO packages that will cover everything – mobile experience, keyword research, analysis, reports, etc. Investing in good SEO is still one of the best business moves you can make.
3. Seen on websites all around the chatbots are becoming quite popular and are yet to expand in this 2019. These are there to help customers through either a chat or a verbal interaction. This is saving money and resources that one brand would have to give in order to hire humans for solving regular customer problems.
4. Along with that, it just seems that the power of video will continue on growing – and YouTube remains to be a huge platform for marketing. People will rather watch than read a promotion material and if it is interactive than even better. Thus investing in a good video promo material, or a YouTube star that will do the marketing for you seems like a good choice.
5. Mobile experience. As Sessionale Werbeagentur Hamburg suggests the mobile experience and voice search is now popular more than ever thus investing in a good marketing platform that will support the same is crucial. And along with that don’t forget to cover the messaging apps as well (in your marketing strategy).
6. Influencer marketing Last, but not least is the influencer Paying a social media influencer to recommend your product may just be the thing you need when it comes to digital marketing. People will rather by a product that is recommended by a person they follow than by a random blog/website.
We are all aware of the benefits that digital marketing offers and that is why staying up to date and following the latest trends is vital for your business success. Thus, the above mentioned are the ones that will rule the market for 2019, and you should invest in the same as soon as possible!