Who we are
We at Jellyvision are the proud parents of ALEX®, an interactive employee communications platform that makes tricky decisions—like choosing and using employee benefits—easier and more enjoyable. The success of ALEX has exceeded our wildest work-related dreams, which is why we need a talented Digital Marketing Manager to help us drive our results even higher.
You will play a critical role in helping us hit our growth goals as you work closely with sales, marketing, analytics and revenue operations to run and constantly improve productive, results-focused, and insights-driven digital marketing campaigns.
We’re looking for:
An experienced B2B digital marketer who can help ALEX charm record numbers of prospects and meet aggressive customer acquisition, activation, and revenue goals;
Someone who eats, drinks and sleeps all manner of digital marketing nerdery: targeting and retargeting, messaging, account-based marketing methodology, scoring, quality evaluation, content marketing, paid and organic lead acquisition, landing page development and optimization, analytics and testing;
Someone who’s not afraid to carry a pipeline and revenue goal.
You’ll report to the Director of Customer Marketing and Strategic Communications.
What you’ll do
- Setting up, managing the budget for, and refining online marketing campaigns for sourcing and providing our salesforce (account executives and account managers for direct and channel sales) with engaged, high quality, targeted, online-generated leads and activations of both prospects and customers across the following channels:
- Social – paid and organic
- Content syndication partners
- Search – paid, organic, and display
- Regularly managing and altering the budget and spend across these channels to optimize pipeline and revenue generation so that ROI goals are achieved.
- Helping to inform automated email drip campaigns that are customized based on prospects’ actions (on site and in response to messaging), as well as using email response information to inform online campaigns, so that the most qualified, valuable prospects can be identified
- Driving the digital component of our account-based marketing programs in conjunction with our sales partners and email, direct mail and event channels.
- Developing and implementing suggestions for web site enhancements – both for keyword-based content development and conversion improvements – that increase our inbound traffic and conversion.
- Experimenting with new and emerging digital strategies and being willing to fail in the attempt to improve.
Experience & skills you’ll need
- 5+ years of hands on, end-to-end B2B lead gen and prospect activation experience developing and running digital marketing programs for companies or clients (preferably in the software-as-a-service business).
- Proven success setting up lead acquisition and prospect activation plans across multiple customer types, channel sales partners and/or personas that incorporate regular data-driven testing and refining, with demonstrated results that show you met the goals of the plan.
- Managed a budget with specific revenue and pipeline goals across multiple channels and for different customer types. We’re looking for someone who likes to be scrappy and spends money like it’s their own.
- Strong knowledge of, and working experience with, a complete marketing tech stack, including a recognized CRM system and marketing automation platform with analytics and attribution integration.
- Fluent, hands on experience with LinkedIn; content syndication partners; Google PPC and retargeting, Analytics and SEO; keyword development; account-based marketing platforms; landing page creation; and A/B testing and optimization tools.
- Experience creating, enhancing or working with a lead scoring and/or account purchase intent system and sales funnel analyses.
- Action oriented and drives results
- Highly analytical
- Collaborates and communicates effectively
- Manages complexity and can prioritize
- Customer focus
- Decision quality
- Plans and aligns
Our credo is a simple one: be helpful. And we think we can be most helpful if our workforce is as diverse in thought, perspective, and culture as the people who use our products. We are looking to add amazing people to our team who will bring diversity across many lines, including race, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability, gender identity, sex, and country of origin.
Thanks for your interest in Jellyvision!