Are you passionate about flowers and marketing? Do you speak German and English fluently, and do you like thinking about the smartest E-commerce strategies? Are you a digital marketing native with experience in (among other things) SEO and SEA? Do you like to work in an international environment at a company in Amsterdam, with colleagues from all over the world? Then you are perfect for this job!
For an e-commerce flower distributer in Amsterdam we are looking for an e-commerce specialist that can cover the German and Austrian markets. This company has delivered millions of bouquets, making many people from all over the world happy.
They are looking for a fun and dynamic colleague that likes to work in an informal company. In this company, humour is greatly appreciated. But be warned: everyone here takes the table-tennis competition very seriously!
– You are responsible for German and Austrian shops, blogs and social media
– Ensure that the targets set together with the e-commerce manager are met
– Use Google Analytics and come up with suitable actions to improve the performance of content
– Create on- and off-site content such as articles and translate content from English to German
– Make strategical planning for web content
– Create SEO content and use SEA and paid social
You will be the e-commerce specialist we are looking for when:
– you have a master’s degree or HBO in Marketing, Communication, Business Administration or a similar field
– 1+ years of experience in a similar role in e-commerce, CRO or digital marketing
– A data-driven mindstet and an independent approach to coming up with own sollutions
– Enthusiastic and knowledgeable about online marketing
– Near-native German and fluent English.
– Advanced Excel skills and experience with Google Analytics
– Knowledge of SEO, SEA and paid social
– You are pro-active and you love to have freedom in your job
– a salary of €2500-€3500 a month
– 24 holidays, with an extra 6 days
– travel cost reimbursement
– a great pension scheme
– an international and informal environment
Please be aware that the salary indication is dependent on your level of education (University/HBO) and the number of years of experience!
If you are enthusiastic about this role, please apply through the button ‘solliciteren’ on Randstad.nl. We will respond to only to successful applications which we will do within 4 working days.
German-English – e-commerce specialist – Randstad Multilingual – Amsterdam – Marketing vacancy
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.
40 hours per week