Top technology executives speaking at the 2019 Boston CIO Executive Leadership Summit will include Saad Ayub, CDO, Zones, Inc.; Ken Grady, CVP and CIO, IDEXX Laboratories; Brian Shield, VP IT, Boston Red Sox; Pranab Sinha, CIO, MACOM Technology Solutions; and Mike Towers, Chief Security Officer, Takeda Pharmaceuticals International, Inc.
BOSTON, Aug. 13, 2019 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — As companies grapple with the realities of digital transformation, top luminaries agree that true business change starts with a shift not simply in technologies, but also in skills and culture. It’s a transition best led by CIOs, in lockstep with the C-suite and board of directors, given their expansive view of enterprise operations and processes. Front-running IT executives must adopt a flexible mindset that accepts disruption as a given and embraces advanced technologies such as artificial intelligence (AI), Big Data, analytics, the Internet of Things (IoT), blockchain and cloud computing to reimagine and reinvent their business around their most critical asset: customers.
These topics, amongst others, will spark the conversation at the 2019 Boston CIO Executive Leadership Summit, produced by HMG Strategy and taking place on September 12, 2019, at the InterContinental Boston.
To learn more about the Boston CIO Summit and register for the event, click here.
“In the quest to build customer-centric organizations, disruption and challenge are the norm,” said Hunter Muller, President and CEO of HMG Strategy. “Visionary CIOs see past the obstacles and combine their understanding of advanced technologies with a collaborative mentality to successfully steer their companies through prosperous business transformation.”
The Boston CIO Summit will open with two HMG Lead, Innovate, Disrupt Tech Talks, first from Presenting Partner Catalyte, followed by Nicole Eagan, CEO of Darktrace, who will discuss the critical role AI plays in cyber defense.
Other noteworthy sessions will include:
- An executive briefing from Trevor Schulze, CIO of RingCentral, who will discuss the future of work and how IT organizations can make its potential a reality by focusing on the employee experience
- A panel of distinguished IT leaders who will share real-world use cases for bolstering agility and innovation, accelerating competitive differentiation, amplifying operational efficiency and speeding time to market by strategically applying advanced technologies such as AI, machine learning, data analytics and IoT
- A luncheon presentation of 2019 HMG Strategy Top Technology Executives to Watch Awards to Ken Grady, CVP and CIO, IDEXX Laboratories; Brian Shield, VP IT, Boston Red Sox; and Mike Towers, Chief Security Officer, Takeda Pharmaceuticals International, Inc.
- A panel of prominent executive recruiters who will offer valuable coaching for IT leaders looking to fast-track their career ascent, enrich their personal brands, position themselves as magnets for top talent and become desirable candidates for sought-after board positions
- An executive briefing from Ben Martin, Executive Director and General Manager, Lenovo DCG Professional Services and Xaas, Lenovo
- A panel of IT thought leaders who will discuss the topic of enabling innovation in the secure enterprise, and share strategies for employing advanced mitigation and threat protection measures—without sacrificing agility or creativity
- An executive panel focusing on the ways CIOs can leverage cutting-edge technologies, customer-focused business models, and deep alliances with the board and CEO to set a forward-looking digital agenda
- A panel of top-notch cyber executives who will share opportunities for driving innovation while securing the enterprise
- A group of foremost technology leaders who will discuss the steps that they and other prominent IT executives are taking to work with the CEO and the board to craft effective digital strategies and foster a customer-centric culture
Presenting Partners at the Boston CIO Summit will be Darktrace, Lenovo, RingCentral and UiPath. Platinum Partners will include Catalyte, Equinix and Vectra. Gold Partners will include CrowdStrike, Magenic, OutSystems, Pure Storage and SentinelOne. The Local Partner will be Aisera. Strategic Partners will include Egon Zehnder, Heidrick & Struggles, Korn Ferry and Spencer Stuart. Alliance Partners will be Amplify Partners, Glynn Capital, Greylock Partners, Lightspeed Venture Partners and Sequoia. The Association Partner will be Year Up Greater Boston.
To visit the Boston CIO Summit website and register for the event, click here.
About HMG Strategy
HMG Strategy is the world’s largest independent and most trusted provider of executive networking events and thought leadership to support the 360 degree needs of technology leaders. Our regional CIO and CISO Executive Leadership Series, newsletters, authored books, and digital Resource Center deliver proprietary research on leadership, innovation, transformation, and career ascent.
The HMG Strategy global community consists of over 400,000 senior IT executives, industry experts and world-class thought leaders.
To learn more about the 7 Pillars of Trust to HMG Strategy’s unique business model, click here.
A photo accompanying this announcement is available at https://www.globenewswire.com/NewsRoom/AttachmentNg/0684e792-5830-4f8a-911f-9d3fddeb46b1