Pacifico Optical is a local Sydney eyewear label, specializing in high quality, affordable sunglasses and prescription eyewear. Pacifico has an omni-channel business model, selling predominately online and via branded bricks and mortar stores. This opportunity will be working from Pacifico’s office in Darlinghurst or store in Bondi, working one on one with Director and Co- Founder, Alain Guglielmino. This position will provide the right candidate with experience across a wide variety of areas within a small to medium business such as social media, customer support, third-party logistics, and management as well as inventory and e-commerce management.
- Assisting in the organization of new campaigns
- Social Media management including updating and posting supervised content and responding to correspondence
- Customer support
- E-Commerce store order management and communications with Third Party Logistics Centre
- Third Party Retail Management (i.e. Iconic order management)
- Inventory management across retail stores and e-commerce store
- Shopify Website updates
- Run general errands
- Shadow office positions and train in a variety of tasks
Day to day duties and tasks will vary depending on demand in different areas each week.
In return, Pacifico will offer a generous staff discount and free product in some instances, an understanding of how a fashion business works and other various perks.
You will also be provided with a written reference to use in future employment or university.
You will be provided with a computer, workstation, and any equipment required to perform this position.
2 days per week for 3 months with potential for the right candidate to begin a full-time role at the end of the internship.